Human Body Science Crate
This crate is perfect for study of the human body! Each craft is designed around different structures of the body. The crafts follow the book and writing prompts are included to further explore how our bodies work. The book in this crate is family friendly, and is a great supplement to any unit study on the human body. Topics covered are: Skeleton System and Bones, Brain, 5 Senses, Heart and Blood, Lungs and Breathing, Cells, Germs, and the Digestive System. Depending on the age range of your child, you can dive in deeper to study each subject, or enjoy the crafts to get a great overview of the human body and how it works.
This science crate will compliment any unit study on the human body.
- This crate is larger than our monthly crates and will include a beautiful book on the human body.
- Hands-on activities and crafts to cover the various systems in the human body.
- Writing Prompts and questions to expand learning.
- Plenty of material to keep your child engaged through your entire unit study, this crate will last more than one month.
- All crafts are in individual kits with easy instructions, except for the scissors we have included everything!
This crate ships one time.
Have more than one child? This is the perfect addition to your Crates! Your additional child will receive all the materials needed to complete their own crafts and writing prompts to complete. Your children will share the book and instructions, and all materials will be shipped in the same box.
Save 50% when ordering a sibling crate. One full price crate, of the same crate, must be purchased to be eligible for sibling crate.
Sibling Crates: To qualify for a sibling crate, there must be one same crate purchased at full price and each child must reside at the same address. Multiple Sibling Crates can be purchased for the same family.