Human Body Science Family Pack
HUMAN BODY SCIENCE FOR ONE CHILD AND ONE SIBLING
Our 12 weeks Unit Study highlights each structure of the human body. With this box you will receive an 86-page colorful printed unit study that will guide your child week by week through the study on the human body. At the end of each weekly study we have included craft that highlights all that was learned. Topics covered are: Skeleton System and Bones, Brain, 5 Senses, Heart and Blood, Lungs and Breathing, Cells, Germs, and the Digestive System. This box is great for all ages and also great for family learning!
- 12 weeks of complete learning.
- 82-page week-by-week printed Unit Study.
- 12 hands-on crafts to correspond with weekly Unit Study.
- Materials for sibling crafts.
- Printed Unit Study Worksheets for sibling.
- Weekly writing activities.
- Weekly vocabulary words.
- All crafts are in individual kits with easy instructions.
- Great for kids, easy for parents.
Supplies and instructions will be included in the box to complete the activities. Please note we do not ship scissors or glue with any of our boxes. Books are no longer included with this box, now included is a printed weekly unit study guide.